September 30, 2007

An Exciting Swing Event...

My husband and I have been married for 7 years, so there's almost nothing we haven't shared. We've been to a few swing parties, but usually we wind up getting turned on and coming home to fuck. Something about all those strangers gets me hot, but I'd always stopped short of participating on premises, shall we say. Well, all that changed last weekend.

After RSVPing to a new monthly bisexual swing event, I was horny all week just thinking about it. We couldn't keep our hands off each other those few nights, I swear! But nothing prepared me for what the actual party would be like! The place was gorgeous and well furnished and the other couples were all fit and great looking. You can't even imagine how shocked we were when one of the guys started sucking another guy's cock! We'd never seen anything like that at the other swing parties we'd been to!

I kept rubbing my ass against my husband's cock, whispering over my shoulder to him how hot the cocksucking was making me. There was a patio just off the living room, so he led me out there. I was thinking maybe this would be our first time to really be a part of the party. We were that hot and then some! He slowly undressed me and people started watching us. I was so turned on! He pushed my panties down my thighs and started playing with my clit. I was so wet. I wanted his cock inside me!

But while he kept fingering me, one of the women from inside came out onto the patio to join us. She knelt down and nuzzled her face into my pussy, her tongue replacing Cliff's fingers. Soon she was lapping away at my clit while he played with my nipples. And I was cumming and cumming, drenching this stranger's face with my juices. After my husband fucked me silly against the sliding glass door - which must've given everyone QUITE a show! - I returned the favor to lovely Jill. We'll be going back to that party next month, for sure! If you would like to hear more about my naughty affairs then give me a call at (877)564-7140 or CLICK HERE to visit my personal site.

Kisses,

Marybeth

No comments: