September 13, 2007

A Hot Phone Sex Experience!

So this morning I wake up to a very sexy voice on the other end of my phone. This voice however is whispering, which made him sound even sexier. Apparently my caller was sitting in a chair just feet away from his wife sleeping. I could actually hear her snoring in the background.

He is just like me and loves to masturbate or have sex in places that he could possibly get caught. He tells me that it is pretty dark in the room, but he can see his wife pretty clearly, she has kicked off the covers and he has a fantastic view of her naked ass and back as she sleeps. He has been jerking off for a while now and cant seem to cum just from looking at his wife like he normally can, he needs some extra "stimulation".

So I get comfortable, pull out my trusty vibrator and immediately go to working on making myself feel good as I tell him exactly what I am doing to myself. I can hear his breathing picking up on the other end, even a couple slight moans. This turns me on so much to know he is over there stroking his cock for me while his wife is so close. I put the phone down and let him hear how juicy my pussy is as the vibrator moves in and out of it. I talk to him a bit more and as I start to cum for him he loses it and moans very loudly and I know he is cumming too.

Then all of a sudden I hear a woman's voice. His wife has woke up!! Suddenly I hear a sound as if the phone got dropped, and now the voices are muffled. I hear the woman tell him that he didn't have to be over there masturbating by himself, and I hear her voice getting closer as she says "Mommy is horny this morning too, now what can I do to make that cock of yours get hard for me again?"

The phone must be like on his side in the chair because I can now hear a sucking type noise starting really close to the phone. His wife must be sucking his cock while I get to listen on the other end!

I know I should hang up the phone just in case she happens to see it, but I cant, I have to listen. While I listen I begin playing with myself again. In a matter of minutes she apparently straddled him and was riding him and I got to listen to both of them cum as I was over here cumming myself! I think this was the hottest call I have had in a long time!

Are you married and like the idea of talking to another hot woman? I get so turned on by the fact that some of my callers are married and I promise to talk to you in ways your wife never will! Click Here to find out more about me, or you can call me at (888) 587-4750.

No comments: