October 3, 2007

Call this bad girl and see why they call me Slutty Sarah!

Hi, I’m Slutty Sarah and I’m a phone slut! That’s right! I’m one of those girls who has a dirty little mind, and I love to share my naughty thoughts with dirty minded men like you. I love phone sex, and you’ll love having phone sex with a horny teen like me!

I’ve been such a bad girl lately, and I know I deserve a spanking. I’ll just wiggle out of my cotton panties and lay across your lap so you can teach me a lesson for being so bad. Don’t be surprised if my little pussy gets wet when you’re spanking me though *giggles*

I love having a hard, throbbing cock in my ass just as much as I like having it in my pussy. So pick up the phone and fuck me! I’ve got my toys right here and ready!

Give me a call! and we’ll play out your most wildest taboo teen fantasies! I have no limits, and anything goes. Here's my number 1-888-870-9150. Oh and you can visit my personal web page by CLICKING HERE.
Kisses... Sarah

No comments: