September 23, 2007

Worship at My Feet

I want to tell you all about my last encounter with a sissy boy. He begged to come over and honor me last night. I agreed only if he obeyed all the rules. He was on time and with his new panties and camisole. I made him get dressed and parade around for me and a couple of girlfriends. They got a real kick out of this as we all laughed at a 6 foot man in pink panties. When the girls left I told him to go and sit in the corner. He had been watching me all night and could not keep his eyes off the tall black boots I was wearing. They fit snug against my calves and the ornate design leads the eye all the way up my silky thighs. I slowly unzipped each boot and instantly could feel the rush of cool air on my feet. He gasped in the corner and his eyes were pleading with me as he whispered "please Mistress". As I pulled them off my feet, the sheer hose I was wearing was damp and clinging to my arches. I could see my freshly polished toes glistening with sweat. It was more than he could bear and he crawled over to get a closer look. I finally had him just where I wanted him, on his knees. He had been a good boy and I granted him the pleasure of a long sniff. I put one foot against his face. His mouth opened and he inhaled deep and long.....Give me a call 1-888-338-2480 and cum worship at my feet.

No comments: