September 22, 2007

Fulfilling that naughty fantasy!

I worked in a grocery store. I had been there for five years at that point, and was about ready to resign, having had my fill of working with the public. On my last day, I decided to fulfill a fantasy that I had been dreaming about for two years.

See, each night after the store closes, a crew comes in to restock the shelves and get the store ready for the next day. I went into the back room, put on the outfit I had been dying to wear for two long years and had dreamt up while waiting on a hideous woman with ten billion coupons and all the wrong products.

A few seconds later….wee - roller-skating naked through the frozen food section! Such freedom! It was glorious! And then I grabbed this cute bagger I'd had my eyes on, took him into the milk cooler, fucked his brains out in there…and left that job with a big smile on my face. Wanna hear more stories. Give me a call (877)875-6492

Kisses,
Bridget

No comments: