September 20, 2007

ATTENTION PLAYMATES!! GET YOUR AMY FIX NOW!!

Hey all my horny fuckmates! Get your Amy fix now before the weekend.. I'm going on vacation... So fuck me now before I go!!! That way you don't miss me and you can give your cock the attention it soooo needs!!!

I'm always ready for a huge hard cock down my throat or in my sweet tight pussy.. I'll suck and slurp and lick you from your ass all the way up to the head of your cock!!! MMMmmmm... And you know I swallow ;) or you will be my cuckold and you will suck and slurp my juicy cummy pussy clean, you know you like them cream pies hehe..

I'm going away with a bunch of friends guys and girls.. So I'll have lots of dirty stories to tell I'm sure hehe.. so why don't we make a dirty story before I go.. You know you are gonna miss me and I'm going to miss all you guys too.. You guys do take care of me that's for sure *winks*

GET YOUR AMY FIX before the weekend!!! Or you will have to wait till I get back... Just because I'm away doesn't mean that yo cant vote every day for me on Phone Sex Central, So get clicking..thanks guys..

One more thing.. Buy your favorite phone girl some sexy panties by Clicking Here, and send all gift cards to amy@angelcommunications.net Thanks and don't miss me too much and keep stroking boys!!

Kisses, Amy


No comments: