September 10, 2007

Naughty Stepmommy!

I came home earlier last night then I was expected. My stepson's car was in the driveway. I thought he was home alone. I went up to his room to tell him I was back when I heard a girl moan as I started to knock. I noticed the door was ajar slightly so I pushed it open even more. I looked in and saw my stepson licking the sexy girls pussy. She was blond and had a beautiful body. As I watched my pussy started throbbing. I placed my hand down my shorts and parted my pussy lips and rubbed my hard clit. I was already wet as well. I stood there as she came on his face and then moved so she could suck his huge hard cock. As I watched his cock disappear in her mouth my knees grew weak and I fell against the door and it opened. My stepson and his girlfriend both looked up at me. I was standing there with a red face and my hand in my shorts. My stepson smiled and told his girlfriend to continue as he invited me in and asked me to lock the door. He told me to come and sit on the bed next to the girl and he helped me off with my clothes as she leaned over and gently kissed my lips. My whole body started tingling as he removed all of my clothes and pulled my legs open. Then she stopped kissing me and she placed her face in my pussy. She licked and sucked me until I came as my stepson sat next to us and watched as he stroked hid hard cock. As I lay on my back the girl placed her juicy pussy on my face as I felt my stepson's cock enter my cunt. This sent shivers through my body because I knew this was taboo but I just couldn't stop. I licked that tasty pussy and finger fucked her until you juices flowed in my mouth and all over my face. My stepson fucked me hard and fast until I heard him moan and he shot his load in my pussy. He was unembarrassed that he had done that. He didn't intend to cum inside me. I told him that it was OK that I had wanted him to do it as well. We all got dressed and my stepson asked if the three of us could do this again soon. I agreed and asked him not to mention it to his dad when he came home from his trip. I have been playing with my stepson for awhile now. Call me and I'll tell you about it baby! Click Here to get my phone number and read more about me.

No comments: