September 28, 2007

HOT SEXY WET AND READY TO FUCK!! CALL ME NOW

Heather here, I'll be around all day and night for your big cock, little cock or any kind in between.. I'm so ready for some hot fucking wild phone sex.. I'm so incredibly horny to.. I had my 1st call this morning and MMMMmm it was a yummmy one!

HERE GOES: HE SAID I COULD TELL YA ABOUT IT ;)

I picked up the phone, Hello this is Heather I said, he said this is Mr Lover.. OMG I knew I was going to cum cum cum!!! HE ALWAYS MAKES ME CUM!!! He said lay back and enjoy.. and are you naked? Of course I said to him *giggles*

Slowly he replaced his hand with his mouth and soon I had two very erect nipples, Kissing his way down.. He rose and pulled off his shirt and pants and positioned himself between my legs and inserted his tongue between my dripping pussy and swirled it around my already swollen clit..

My pussy juices ooozed onto his chin as his tongue swirled around my pussy, lapping up and down and all over my pussy and ass. I placed my hands to his head as if to hold him there and he reached up to message my breasts. His other hand found its way beside his tongue and he was able to glide first one finger than two inside me.

Working his tongue along the outside and his fingers on the inside I soon began thrusting my hips up against him. The contractions on his fingers seemed to pull him and hold him in place, then waves of pleasure passed over me, and I was cumming and cumming 1-2-3 ahhhh. Soon he paused and I laid on the bed, my legs bent up and spread inviting him in. He got up on top of me and I reached down and guided that raging hard-on into me.

Slowly he pushed until his cock head popped inside me and then the length of his shaft glided to fill me up. Pressed against me he began to glide in and out. His strokes picked up speed. His hips grinding down onto mine. I pulled him over and in an instant I was on top of him moving my hips in time to his.

He said he could feel it build inside him and he grabbed at my ass to hold me in place. But as I came down on his hard length of his cock he could not hold back any longer. He said he was going to cum and we both came together. We were both breathless... MMMmmm Mr.Lover call me anytime baby wowsa!!! What a way to wake up!!

Call me and lets make some hot loving, or some serious fucking, any fantasy, any fetish, I'm here for all of your needs.. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call me now, I'm in my bedroom panties off hehe.. 1-877-281-9230

http://www.phonesexwithsexyheather.com/

CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND SNEAK A PEEK INTO MY DIRTY LITTLE MIND http://sexxxyheather.blogspot.com/

Kisses and fuck soon!! Heather

No comments: