July 3, 2007

ROCK your COCK and BLOW your MIND !!!!!!


Hi I'm Nikki, and if you are one of my callers, you know I LOVE to Fuck!!!!! For those of you who donot know me, let me tell you a little bit about myself... I just finished courses as a MASSAGE THERAPIST and have customers who beg for my touch! Men just melt in my hands as I manipulate their muscles, releasing all their tension. Nine out of 10 times they get an erection!! I will have my own business soon, and you can bet I will attend to those STIFF rods. So in the mean time, I will practice on you. I'm sure I can relax you with my soothing voice, my words will become my hands. MMMM and you will get ROCK HARD. I will listen to what you want and deliver it . The nastier the call the more excited I get. (My PUSSY is getting WET thinking about you reading this and your cock getting hard) We can role-play any of your kinky needs. Fetishes are my favorite. Lately I have been talking to a lot of PANTY BOYS *giggle*. You guys are the best -- I can relate to you when I wear my strap-on and tease your aching pussy, or dress you in my lingerie. Then you cum and we all feel better. Of course it is our secret, you are safe with me. Well, I have to get ready for work. I wonder how many MALES I will have under my finger tips today!

Call me later tonight 1-877-870-2960, and I will tell you what I did to their hard cocks (and ass holes.. they love feeling my hands kneeding their ass cheeks)! Then if you want, we can roleplay. I love making men cum. Oh, I love to cum with you too! Gotta go I will be back later this evening so call me. In the meantime, CLICK HERE to check me out. You can also e-mail me at nikki@angelcommunications.net. I look forward to playing with you!!!!!

NIKKI the NYMPH
XOXOXOX
1.877.870.2960

No comments: