July 8, 2007

New Hot Tease On The Block!

I'm Angie the new girl on the block, you know the one the cock tease you've been aching to fuck. You watch me through your blinds, secretly rubbing and stroking yourself as you watch me.

You know that I'm the slut in the neighborhood -- the whore everyone wants to fuck! I act so sweet and innocent in public, but you know differently, don't you? I'm a total whore in the bedroom! Nothing is too taboo for me. I love everything! The nastier the better!

I want you to make me cum.. to make me your slut. I want you to make me your whore... your hot bitch... your little cum bucket!

Just think about me bending over in front of you reaching around and pulling my pussy open for you. I look over my shoulder watching you and waiting for you to drive your cock deep inside me! I know you want me ... and I want you. Go ahead.. cum and get me ... call me ... cum fuck me!

Visit my website, email me or even better call to play (888) 825-4821.

No comments: