June 26, 2007

My Naughty Neighbor


I have be noticing the new neighbor that moved in next door. He is tall dark and he has a toned tight body. He's so delicious, and I want him. And I always get exactly what I want. So I have been hanging out by my pool a lot more lately, and I bought the skimpiest bikini that I could find that doesn't reveal my surprise package tucked away between my legs. I decided to be bold and go next door to borrow some sugar wearing my bikini of course.He answered the door and I gasped at the sight of the Greek god standing before me. I felt my passion stirring but I was hoping that I hadn't given away my secret yet by getting a hard on. If I did he didn't notice and he invited me in and shut the door. He grabbed me and kissed my lips so softly and passionately that it took my breath away. I know that he had to feel my cock growing against his leg. But if he did he didn't let on at all. He picked me up and took me to the couch and laid me down and pulled off his towel and out popped this huge cock. I took it into my hand and started licking that huge head and stroking it. I moved my mouth to his balls and sucked each one. He reached down in between my legs and grabbed my hard cock. It surprised me and I stopped and he looked at me as he took my bikini bottom off. He didn't seem surprised at all by my cock and that turned me on even more. He moved around so we could do 69. We sucked each other until we were ready to cum. We released our love juices at the same time. His sticky cum tasted so sweet and I wanted every drop. Then he picked me up and bent me over the couch and slid that massive hunk of manhood in my tight little asshole and fucked me hard. I moaned with every thrust of his dick as I jerked off my hard cock. We both shot our load again and fell to the floor exhausted from our passion. As we lay there holding each other I asked him why he wasn't surprised by me being a tranny and he told me that he was watching me jerk off in my bedroom one night when he was walking around looking for his cat. He said that he stood at my window and jacked off as well as he watched me shoot my hot creamy cum and then lick it off of my hands. He said that he knew that he just had to have me from that point on. Needless to say I borrow alot of sugar these days. Cum knock on my door and borrow of my sugar too baby! And remember... if you want to see more of me CLICK HERE. Or you can always call me at 1-866-470-8895.


Lots of Kisses,

Desiree

No comments: