July 23, 2007

Hot, Naughty and Nasty Phone Session...

One of my son's friends came over for a good fucking last night as I was on the phone with one of my regular callers. Let's just say my caller got his money worth last night. I told my caller that I had company over and he was horny too. My caller asked if I would fuck this young stud while he listened. I told him that I will put on the speakerphone and we'll get right to it just for him. My hot young lover undressed me quickly and started sucking my already erect nipples. I moaned as he moved his way down to my pussy. I spread my legs wide and I held the phone close to my pussy so my caller could hear me getting licked. Once I came hard my hot young stood stood up and put his hard rod in my mouth and fucked my face until he shot his white creamy load all over my face and tits. I could hear my caller moaning and jacking off furiously over the speakerphone. He asked if my hot young stud would fuck my dripping wet cunt as he listened. Of course my stud agreed. I held the phone close so he could her every slap of that boys balls against my clit and my loud moans with every thrust. I must have came 3 or 4 times as he fucked me. My hard young stud was getting ready to cum again and I could hear my caller screaming my name as he exploded. My caller told me that he shot his spunk clear across the room. My boy toy filled my juicy cunt with his cum as well. After we all caught our breath I spoke to my caller and asked him if he thought he got his money's worth tonight. He said that he sure as hell did and that he will call back for a repeat performance real soon. My spent young hunk got dressed and asked if he could be the one I fuck during the call again. I told him that of course he could but maybe next time he could bring a friend along too. Needless to say I know that boy will be back with a friend very soon. LOL

Kisses,
Sherri
1-877-891-3610
http://www.bigbustyandlusty.com/operators/sherri.htm

No comments: