July 20, 2007

The Sweet Taste of Pussy!

My sexy best friend Carly dropped in for an extended visit this morning. She is staying with me and in my bed of course for about a month. The moment I answered the door my jaw dropped and and my pussy started throbbing as I pulled her in and shut the door. We kissed and fell to the floor. We were lost in our passion as we kissed and licked each other from head to toe. After we made each cum many times, we got dressed and caught up on things. She told me that she is going to work while she is visiting. Oh yeah! Did I forget to mention that we are both phone sex operators and that she wants to do 2 girl calls like the old days. We love working on those 2 girl calls together as we lick and kiss every inch of our sexy bodies and tell you all of the naughty details. You can listen as I lap up her sweet juices on her pretty pink pussy. And be sure to ask up about our toys. We never miss an opportunity to play with them as well. And just imagine the 2 of us working on that thick rod of yours or fucking one of us a the other one eats out her delicious pussy. We are bi-sexual of course and we just love sharing our hard hunks. So give us a call and you'll get double the fun double the pleasure. It is just $3.50 a minute with a 10 minute minimum to play with us! But, you do have to 18 or older! You can call me at 1-866-394-3620 or Carly at 1-866-385-5371. Both numbers ring right to my bedroom. We except Visa/MC/Amex/Discover and it is discretely billed. Call us baby! Your cock will love you for it! If you book a 20 minute call we will email you some of our naughty photos too!

No comments: