July 14, 2007

Double your fun, double your pleasure???

If one younger lover is good then two must be awesome right? I have been thinking about a special phone sex role play today that involves two of you. Yes two young studs that I am going to seduce at the same time.

Mature women know what we want sexually and we do not hesitate to go after it. So when I see you and your friend hanging out at the mall this afternoon I get that hot wet tingle in my cunt. And I decide that I want both of you.

Catching your attention is no problem. I just walk by nice and slow and let your eyes all but undress me. I lick my lips and look back at you and then sit down on the bench and let my long legs part just enough that you can peek under my skirt. Those instant erections I see in your shorts excite me so much it takes all of my will power not to fuck you right then and there. But I know that slow and sexy is the way to seduce two young studs like you.

I stand up and bend over to pick up my packages and give you another underskirt peek. Then I take my personal card out of my purse and write on the back “follow me home for the fuck of your dreams boys” before handing it to you and smiling. As I stroll away I feel your gaze on my tight ass and I know that in a few minutes you will drive up behind me and walk through my front door and find out how fucking hot it is to let a mature horny babe like me teach you some two on one live phone sex action.

Keep my toll free phone sex number handy boys. You will want to do this again. Oh, and if you need a reminder of how to contact me, just CLICK HERE.

Horny for you,
Betty

No comments: