June 12, 2007

Let's Do Some Nasty Role Play!

Hey boys, Naughty Kelly here. I love getting nasty and kinky on the phone.. And, I love to role-play. I was thinking about a sexy one, and I had to go rub my clitty because it got me very horny. So here goes what I was thinking about...

How about I come home early from a little date I was on. It didnt go very well because my boyfriend couldn't get it up and fuck me. He got to drunk and passed out -- whata pussy! So I'm feeling pretty horny, and I come in and see the light on in your room. As I was hearing noises I thought maybe you feel asleep with your light on or something. So I take a quick peek in your room, and you're jerking off like crazy looking at a naked picture of your SISTER...you bad brother you!!!

I stand there for awhile thinking naughty thoughts about fucking my brother, and how I thought you were hot. I can feel my pussy getting so wet as I keep watching you jerk off, and your cock is soooo BIG. And then... you see me.

I say as I walk in your room, "it's ok." Go ahead keep stroking it. You can do it in front of me. I like watching you do that. Do you like jerking off to dirty pictures of me??? Do you want to see your sisters pussy?? You say, "yes." And then I say, "looks like your cock just got a bit bigger he he." So i take my clothes off....I tell you that I am feeling horny too and that we can make each other feel good. Doesn't that role play sound like fun! Well call me, and let's have some family fun!

I'm into all kinds of kinky age play, family fun, oral, anal, gang bangs, black cock, cuckold, snowballing, fisting (I love that yum), strap-on play, sissy boys, humiliation, pantie boys, plus lots more. Wanna pair of my cummed filled panties? That can be arranged too *costs extra*.

Call Kinky Kelly at 1-888-650-2337. Oh and you can also CLICK HERE to check out my site. But remember... you must be 18 or older.check out my site.

No comments: