June 6, 2007

I just love a client who can get me off good!

In this biz, there is no doubt that you have to love having sex and getting off to make a good go of things. I love talking to so many men -- especially those that love to hear me cum for them. Believe me... nothing turns me on more. So I wanted to give a shout out to all you nasty and naughty men that call me to hear me cum. I also wanted to mention a favorite client of mine who I speak with on a regular basis. Whenever he calls, I always ask what he is doing. And he usually replies, "stroking my big dick." I get chills whenever he says that because it turns me on so much. I do love talking to him and telling him those nasty stories about his super hot wife. You see, this guy's wife is drop dead gorgeous and really loves to have a good time. And he is so sexy because he lets her. He loves to hear me talk about her with the cute college boys next door or even possibly those out of town businessmen at the local hotel. He gets into me describing them with their hands and fingers all over her body and up her pussy. She is always dripping wet and waiting to suck and fuck them all! And when she is ready, she even says, "Okay boys, it's time to fuck me good and hard." Now how HOT is that??? Well if you want to hear the rest, and believe me there is more, you will have to give me a call. My toll-free number is (866) 354-7263. And, you can always CLICK HERE to visit my website.

No comments: