June 18, 2007

Sweet and Innocent Me!

I'm Lucy! Don't I just look so sweet and innocent? You know my innocent look really does come in handy. I get out of SO much trouble, by just playing the dumb blonde role. I have used lines like "I did not know he was married" or " Oh, no I am still a virgin" since I was 15. And believe me I was no virgin at 15. People just cant help but to believe my innocent look, "she could have never seduced her teacher, he must have come on to her." But little do they know, underneath this innocent look, lies the nastiest slut you could ever encounter. I love being bad, and using my body to tempt men. I started at a young age. I learned that how you dress and how you act means a lot. We give off a lot fof signals and never even realize. I started by teasing my dad. Once I wore a short dress with no panties. I bent over just enough so that he could see I have nothing on underneath the dress. My dad followed me around that entire day. Once I realized I could manipulate my daddy by dressing in a very provocative manner, I knew I'd have him wrapped around my finger for the rest of my life. And once I tamed that big bad bulldog, I knew I could tame any man. I just wink, innocently bend over, spread my legs, and men drop like flies. It's amazing what men will do for pussy. And that's what I like to see, just how far you are willing to go to get that hard cock of yours, in this wet cunt of mine. Are you willing to suck a cock? Are you willing to eat my ass? Will you let me piss in your mouth? Will you dress up in heels, lace, and garters, and prostitute yourself all for my profit? Call me (888)896-7015. Visit my website or send me an email with your naughty thoughts.

No comments: