June 23, 2007

Colleen's Hot Caller

I answered the phone yesterday and introduced myself. My caller then introduced himself as well. I must say he had the sexiest phone voice I have ever heard. I was getting hotter with every word he spoke. Even before we got into his sexy fantasy I was touching myself. He wanted me to be the older slut that lived next door that he had his eye for quite some time. He knew that I was watching him as well. I started moaning before we even got tothe good parts of call and he asked me what I was up too. I told him that he his voice has set me on fire since the first word, and that I have been playing with myself the whole time. I could hear him stroking his cock and he increased the pace as he listen to what I was telling him. Instead of talking we just moaned to each other. We started moaning loudly together, and I know that we were both cumming with such an intense orgasm. I felt my warm sticky juices gushing all over my hand as he told me that he just shot his load across the room. After we caught our breath, he told me that I was the best phone babe that he had ever spoken with and that he would be calling me again soon. I told him that I will be looking forward to it, and that I would try to control myself next time so we could act out his fantasy. I still can't get his voice out of my head, and I get horny every time I think of the call. Do you want me to be your slutty next door neighbor? Well then, call me baby and we'll have fun as well Lover! Here is my number: 1-888-356-0370. If you want to check me out even further, then CLICK HERE to visit my personal page.

Your Slutty Babe,

No comments: