May 21, 2007

School Teachers are Fun Too!

Hi ya guys ! I'm Susan~ I'm 35 and I'm a hot, horny, sexy older woman who loves phone sex and kinky play Anytime & anywhere.

I'm the Sexy Older Woman and Teacher You've Always wanted to FUCK!!!!!! I'm a Substitute Teacher over at the local high school ~ I FUCKED my way into the classroom. Mr. Martin the Superintendent wanted me around for school moral. He Said I had a way with "KEEPING THINGS UP."

What can say… I get so damn turned on by my younger, hunky male students. Just thinking about fucking, sucking, and licking their muscular, young, toned bodies and thick, juicy hard cocks gets my pussy wet! They have no idea that I'm so sexual and nasty~ They just think I'm a pretty smart teacher... If they only knew what I do when I'm not teaching~ it would surely set their young cocks ablaze with lust!

As you can see, I have a really wild side~ I guess its just the ' tiger' in me that sets my lustful mind and sweet pussy juices flowing! When I'm not on the phone, I love to read trashy novels and every so often I have to put the book down and rub my sweet, swollen clit between my manicured nails and bring myself so close to the edge... but I wait for a client to call before I cum so I can give him an earful of my sensuous moans of pleasure! Who said teachers are "bookish" and " boring" sure hasn't had a taste of me In Reality or In Fantasy over the phone!! (888)254-8690 I am waiting for your nasty call.

Send me a nasty email or visit my website.

No comments: