May 3, 2007

Let Me Make You Purrr......

Hi I am Ashley, the hot sex kitten who wants to make you purr. How I love to talk dirty with a horny man. I will explore all your deep dark fantasies with you. We can talk about anything. Maybe you would like to hear about some of my experiences. I love to tease a man and get him hard. Then I like to make him cum. Call me and I will make you cum. Maybe you would like a blow job. I will tell you how my sensual lips will caress and suck till you explode. My pussy gets so wet and is always ready for your tongue, finger or cock. You will love your call with me.

So, what are you waiting for? Call me @ 1-888-703-6790. Go ahead and click here to check me out. I am ready and waiting !!!! Kisses to you... Ashley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ashley, my little mermaid! I was curious to see if you had any blogs.