May 23, 2007

For My Butt Bitch Jamie

This is so funny... I am on the phone right now with my "Butt Bitch" Jamie. He is so strange. He loves it when I fart in his face and make him eat my buggers from my nose. Can you say gross??? I think it is so funny that he likes to do this. He also loves it when I give him a nice little golden shower. I like to trick him. Sometimes when he does a good job of licking and sniffing my ass, I tell him I will reward him with a big kiss. But instead of kissing....he he he... I spit on him. And can you believe that he loves it and keeps begging me for more!?!?! I know he will be reading this soon because he told me to write about him, and maybe he will put a comment in about how he really loves the way I treat him.

I just love to be Naughty. That's why they call me Naughty Michelle. If you want to see more of me, just CLICK HERE to visit my site!

No comments: