May 10, 2007

Hi everyone I'm slutty Sarah. I love being daddy's little slut... I love to role play and I'm into all kinds of sexy kinky stuff. My favorite is being daddy's special little whore -- you would never guess when you see my daddy walking out the door in his suit that my sweet smelling pussy juice is drying on his cock from our morning fuck. You wouldn't expect to find my pink lip gloss smeared against the base of his cock but if you look close its there hehe. You certainly wouldn't think that when I bend over, the wet spot you see spreading on my cotton panties is the last trickle of daddy's cum leaking from my tight pussy and asshole. I love playing with my daddy..

C'mon look I'm already rubbing my sweet pussy with my phone daddy lets play!!

1-888-870-9150
Click here to visit my site.

No comments: