May 21, 2007

A Special Girl with A Special Surprise...


Hi there big guy, my name is Jordyn, if you can't tell just by looking at me; I love sex in all its many glorious forms.

What I like the most is getting all dressed up in one of my many sexy, girlie outfits and going to a bar and picking up hot guys who don't have a clue as to what I am packing between my legs. I am really good at picking men who don't mind my little surprise or should I say my big surprise, all 9 inches when really excited.

Boys there is nothing I don't like, I'll do anything, as long as it turns my partner on. I must say my biggest turn-on is when a guy puts his hand between my legs and is very pleasantly surprised when he finds out I'll be able to do a lot more for him than just suck his cock and spread my legs while he fucks me. Needless to say we can do that and much more.

All my lovers like sucking my large cock, and playing with my cute boobs. They are not satisfied until I cum all over them. Butt, what they really like is bending over and begging me to fuck them, really hard. I always give my lovers what they want. This drives me to points of ecstasy that are indescribable. Of course, when they return the favor I am all woman, and then some.

So guys if you like your sex really nasty, kinky, and raunchy and totally hot give me a call. I'm sitting here, HORNY & VERY HARD waiting for your call. Wouldn't you like to make my little, tight, hot "pussy-ass" take all of your throbbing cock deep inside?

Let me fulfill all of your secret fantasies. I'll make you moan and give you more than you have ever dreamed of. Visit my website or send me a nasty email telling me what you want to do. Better yet just call me and lets get down business. (866)254-8690
Kisses,
Jordyn

No comments: