October 6, 2007

Honky Tonk Slut!!

Last night at work we had a new band come in. I love music almost as much as I love sexy hot men. So I am doing my usual bar tending and I see the new band come in to set up and there is this hot cowboy toting in equipment. I can feel my pussy getting wet just watching him from across the room.

By time they were all set up and ready to play I was damn near ready to cream my panties. I was glad that the tables near the band were full of people so I kept having a reason to run over there to check if they wanted more drinks when the waitress would get behind.

They started playing, and the hot guy I had been watching was the guitar player and backup singer. He was dancing while he was playing and he looked so damn sexy doing it, before long my pussy was on fire. I took a break and headed out on the dance floor in my skin tight short skirt and see-through tank top with no bra. He was at the very edge of the stage and I bent over in front of him and was wiggling my ass and before long he came down for a minute to grind against my ass and dance while they were singing.

I flirted with him the entire night, and I could see he was as turned on as I was based on that nice bulge in the front of his Levi's.

At the end of the night he had just finished loading all of the equipment back in the truck and was standing outside drinking a beer with his band and I walked over and grabbed his hand and told him and his friends that he was coming home with me tonight. We never made it out of the parking lot before my hand was pulling his cock out of his pants while I was trying to drive. I stroked it all the way home and as soon as I pulled up in the drive way I leaned over and sucked him off right there. We did finally make it in the house, and fucked 3 times before it was time for him to get to his morning job. Come to find out they will be playing at my bar again in 2 weeks, and I can guarantee you this cowboy is worth bringing home again!

Did you go out partying tonight and didn't get to go home with a hot woman? Call me and I can be your pickup bar slut for the night! Didi~ Call Me Toll Free! -- (866) 540-2256

No comments: