November 14, 2007

My husband went a business trip last week and for the very first time invited me to come along with him. He took me to a place in the Virgin Islands he travels frequently. We always talked about bringing another person into our bed, imagined scenarios where we would take turns sucking a big dick together and having the 3 of us in all different positions, enjoying each others' bodies. Of course he wanted to bring another girl in, but I wanted to have another man. Little did I know my husband had a surprise for me our first night there.

We were supposed to have dinner in a quiet cafe on the beach. I had just finished getting dressed in a snug, form fitting beautiful black and gold sequined strapless mini dress, with a pair of tiny gold sandals with ankle straps. I was so looking forward to having a nice quiet evening with my husband. A loud knock on the door startled me. My husband ran to answer the door. It was an extremely tall beautiful blonde woman who was now kissing my husband. He was happy to announce he arranged for us to have that fantasy we talked about, she could give us both what we wanted. Well at first I was in total shock, but after checking her out, I realized she was quite stunning. Just then he whispered in my ear "she has a huge cock for you my dear." I had heard about shemales, but never dreamed I would actually have sex with one and my husband together at the same time. She was dressed in a low cut button down white blouse and very tight short skirt, thigh high stockings and sexy sling back black pumps. After a few drinks and a little smoke I was ready to explore something new something so erotic.

Would you like to hear about our wild night of threesome fun, or would you like to come in and join us? I'm a very nasty little slut who has no taboos. You will enjoy my erotic sensual voice. Please be over 18 and have a valid credit or debit card when calling 1-866-935-7775 for the best phone sex kitten. I would certainly love to role-play your fantasy threesome. http://www.hotphoneseductions.com/Operators/Beverly.htm

No comments: