November 17, 2007

Hey Baby I'm New Here and Up for a Good Time! Are You?

Hey there, I'm Gabriella but you can call me Gabby for short. I just love being a sexy and seductive vixen who is ready to show you such a good time. I really love it when a guy takes his time to explore and enjoy every inch of my scrumptious body. Go ahead, tell me what you would do with me and then listen to me tremble and moan while I play with myself while listening to that hot, smooth voice of yours.
And then it is my turn. I tell you exactly what I would do if I were there with you. Just imagine me there in front of you with something very sexy but not too revealing. I walk up to you and press my body against yours. I then take my hands and run them up and down your body. I unbutton your shirt and push it off your shoulders so it drops to the floor. I then gradually move down to my knees where I unbuckle, unbutton and then unzip your pants. I pull your pants and and underwear down exposing that glorious cock of yours right in front of my face. I can't help but to take it in my hands and then put it right in my mouth. Then I lick and suck you all the way down to those balls. I love oral sex! And by the way... I do swallow.

I just love being naughty. And believe me, nothing is too wild and crazy for me! I love to explore all fetishes. And I always like to play with my sexy toys while on the phone. So now don't by shy -- I know how to take control and make sure we both have a great time. I can be that soft, sweet and nurturing, or I be that kinky woman who just cannot get enough. Let's share our thoughts and bodies together. I am waiting on you baby. So give me a call at (888) 745-0842. But remember... you must be 18 years or older.

Kisses... Gabby

No comments: