August 27, 2007

How About A Little Erotic Role Play?


Hello Boys, I’m Chablis, a versatile TS that loves to indulge in sexual roleplays, fantasies & much more. Would you like to try something totally taboo and erotic? Do you like my smoking hot body? I’ll enjoy having my cock sucked off while I deep throat yours. I love rubbing, fucking, fisting, anything nasty! Lets pretend I am that Sexy Hot Mistress you’d love to worship from top to bottom, I also enjoy using toys, restraints , whips, CBT, cock rings, dildos, anything to make the phone sex experience kinky & fun! Spankings are my favorite too! Wanna cum play with me? You can find me “UP” most late evenings - early morning hours. Call me at 1-877-356-9190. Why not role play with a sexy, hot transsexual. When you bring me home you will never know I have a little surprise tucked under my panties. I will get you all hot and horny and have you wanting to taste me? On your knees?. lift up my skirt? Now take down my panties? What do you see? You are surprised but be a good boy now and take it into your mouth and suck me off! 1-877-356-9190. Don’t wait, call me now!

No comments: