October 19, 2007

Just another day...?

It was a day like any other day in sunny Southern California ~ scintillating crystal blue skies, curvaceous billowy clouds and sparkling white-foamed surf lapping gently against the fleshy-colored sand just outside my huge window... How I longed to stay home and enjoy the decadent physical pleasures I so needed in this place heaven-designed setting. As I pulled out of my driveway and screamed my convertible into PCH's traffic I was quickly reminded of how insane my day would be. First a stop at Starbuck's where I'd have to show a little cleavage to that horny pimple-faced kid just to get my Latte right, then a stop-n-start and very frustrating commute ~ but I knew just what to do to 'get ahead' in this traffic ~ LOL insert my red-devil dildo strategically between my legs and gyrate, just a little, with that look of mounting ecstasy ~ the big guys in their Hummers and 4-bys always 'gave it' to me then... Mmmm... access that is! Giggle Just as I was licking my lips at that studly hunk in the black Beemer reality crashed in! He was beginning to slide it in so carefully, expertly and slowly ~ but it was not to be ~ just as he was spreading that tight-fitting enticing opening it closed tighter than a virgin and his pride 'n joy crumpled and went limp ~ that 'moments ago' gorgeous hunk of steel was rendered useless! Thank god it wasn't my tight little rosey baby ~ with her custom paint, huge price tag and tight lines!

Minutes later that pathetic-loser-guy 'forgotten' (after all I would never 'do' let alone be seen with a guy in a rental car!) I gripped my soft, talented hands over the leather straps one more time and slid expertly into my 'space' Paloma - VP Marketing... Everytime I saw that parking garage sign my smile beemed and I got all warm and tingly feeling ~ way down inside... Mmmmm! Who would it be today? Which horny swollen-cocked guy would peek my interest and grow my clit 'til I could resist no more??

OK, Paloma, stop day-dreaming I thought as I bent over ~ exposing my luscious butt-line barely caressed by my French-silk baby pink thong, straight into my Jag's open body ~ just in time to be seen by the Mark our new CEO... he stammered, "Uh oh good morning Paloma ~ uh er how are you and may I assist you in any way??" A throaty chuckle escaped as I pressed my bulging briefcase crammed full of the proposals and marketing plans I'd 'done' a week before deadline. I knew he'd be so very appreciative that I'd again given him a hand on his very hard job and that I would once again relieve him of his very heavy load!

Stepping off the mirrored private elevator minutes later, we broke our passionate 'afterglow' kiss ~ nearing the top floor - I quickly straightened Mark's Armani tie, feeling for his secure zipper and adjusted my tight Versace electric-blue dress ~ I couldn't help but giggle and clear a deep-throated swallow... Mmmm those scintillating crystal blue skies, curvaceous billowy clouds which came into view once again through the 'executive promenade' were so worth it ~ Oops, I had only a stolen moment to dash into the my luxurious corner office and taste the white foam escaping my sweet lips... Mmmmm... just the beginning of a perfect day in sunny California!

Call me at 877-526-7250 and we'll make it your picture perfect day too, sexy man!

Slurpy kisses,

Paloma


No comments: