July 8, 2007

If I Tell You My Fantasy, Will You Tell Me Your's?

So what’s your fantasy? I want be your naughty teen babysitter! Here’s my fantasy: You’re out for the evening with your wife, but all you can think about is the sexy blonde who’s back at home babysitting for you. You’re wondering why I winked at you and licked my lips while your wife had her back turned. Or did you just imagine that because you’re a horny old bastard? Are you dreaming of pinching my big tits as I give you a blow job? I bet you’re fantasizing about my smooth pussy riding up and down your cock as you give me a ride home, right?

Imagine if you peeked into the guest room and found me lying in bed asleep. You know what you want! I’m totally out cold. Come in, pull my covers back, and fondle me while I sleep. How far are you going to go? No one else is awake, so it’s now or never for you to have your way with your barely legal babysitter!

HOT, huh!?! I think so! I get very turned on being so naughty, and it’s quite taboo too! There’s just something about taboo phone sex that really gets me excited. And as everyone knows, I have no limits, no taboos, anything goes. You can always reach me by email, website or call me (877) 875-6492.

No comments: